Picking the ideal locations out of the all best honeymoon destinations in Costa Rica can be an extreme call to make. Be it investing energy in the white sand sea shores or sensing the affection in the comfort of a rich retreat, this nation has got everything to intrigue you. In any case, on the off chance that an endearing honeymoon experience is all that you want, hit the dance floor with euphoria since one of these 10 romantic places in Costa Rica is precisely where you want to make a beeline for!
10 Romantic Places In Costa Rica For Honeymooners
1. Arenal Volcano
There is nothing more romantic than unwinding with your cherished one in a hot underground aquifer and remaining in an extravagant resort in the midst of colorful rainforests. Furthermore, out of all the Costa Rica honeymoon destinations, Arenal offers everything in the most lavish way of all time. You can pick this place on the off chance that you’re searching for a romantic and reviving holiday experience.
Well-known For: Hotsprings and cascades.
Most Romantic Place To Stay In Arenal Volcano: Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort
Things To Do In Arenal Volcano:
- Enjoy the excellence of the La Fortuna Waterfall
- Visit the well of lava and the Arenal National Park
- Enjoy hiking and bungee bouncing
Suggested read: 10 Costa Rican Restaurants
2. Manuel Antonio
Without a doubt one of the top best honeymoon destinations in Costa Rica, Manuel Antonio is number one among many. It’s set like a gem on the Central Pacific Coast and is in closeness to the capital city – San Jose. The tranquil sea shores and wonderful rainforests here are two or three reasons that will add more appeal to your honeymoon in Costa Rica.
Popular For: Manuel Antonio National Park and experience exercises.
Most Romantic Place To Stay In Manuel Antonio: The Preserve at Los Altos Resort
Things To Do In Manuel Antonio:
- Enjoy experience exercises like covering tour zip lining, cascade rappelling, whitewater boating, and so on.
- Hike the Manuel Antonio National Park and see untamed life
- Go for a romantic walk on the oceanfront
- Watch the nightfall from a sailboat journey
3. Gulf Of Papagayo
The Gulf Of Papagayo is the final location for a wide range of Costa Rica romantic excursions. It’s home to all the beautiful 5-star extravagance ocean-side hotels like the Four Seasons Resort, Occidental Grand Papagayo, Hilton Papagayo, and so forth. Aside from this, it’s additionally known for its long white and dull sand sea shores, delightful waves, and dry tropical woodlands.
Well known For: Luxurious oceanside hotels and their closeness to the Liberia International Airport.
Most Romantic Place To Stay On Gulf Of Papagayo: Four Seasons Resort
Things To Do In the Gulf Of Papagayo:
- Partake in oceanside exercises together like kayaking, fishing, scuba, swimming, paddle boarding, and so on.
- Take a tour to different locales like Monteverde and Arenal
- Loosen up at the ocean side or in your private endlessness pool
4. Santa Teresa
Set on the remote tip of a segregated promontory, Santa Teresa is one of the most mind-blowing honeymoon places in Costa Rica, which will get your heart beating. Absorb the excellence of nature while you romanticize with your better half on your romantic escape here under the stars!
Well-known For: International cafés, experiential exercises, and offering lavish experiences.
Most Romantic Place To Stay In Santa Teresa: Florblanca Resort
Things To Do In Santa Teresa:
- Take a Tortuga Island Tour
- Go for stand-up rowing, fishing, or surfing
- Hike through the Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve
Also read: 10 Zoos In Costa Rica
Your honeymoon in Costa Rica will be something like a mysterious experience on the off chance that you plan to spend it in Monteverde. The cloud backwoods here take you to fairyland and leave both of you spellbound while in affection. Loosen up in nature’s lap and appreciate the beautiful view around you.
Renowned For: Its biodiverse cloud woods.
Most Romantic Place To Stay In Monteverde: El Establo Mountain Hotel
Things To Do In Monteverde:
- Explore the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Go for a treetop walkway tour
- Enjoy exercises like zip-coating or horseback riding
Siquirres is popular due to the extravagance tree house retreat situated close to it in the territory of Limon. There are no best honeymoon destinations in Costa Rica however this, in the event that all you need is a happy romantic stay in the lap of nature, and away from the hustle of city life.
Well known For: Being near to the world’s best tree house for honeymoon.
Most Romantic Place To Stay In Sequirres: The Pacuare Jungle Lodge
Things To Do In Sequirres:
- Go for wilderness boating in the Pacuare River
- Explore the stores and shop at the Gollo Sequirres
- Partake in the hypnotizing perspectives on the timberland from your tree house
Related read: 6 Irresistible Wedding Venues In costa Rica
7. Puerto Viejo
On the off chance that perfectly clear water, coconut palms, and a laid-back Caribbean climate intrigue you, then, at that point, among the very best honeymoon destinations in Costa Rica, this is the place to be! You will discover probably the most lovely sea shores like Chiquita, Negra, and Punta Uva here, which would likewise make for the ideal scenery for your honeymoon pictures.
Renowned For: Beaches and its nightlife.
Most Romantic Place To Stay In Puerto Viejo: Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel Limon
Things To Do In Puerto Viejo:
- Go surfing and swimming
- Look for high-quality gems
- Get with the tempting music at Mango Sunset while you taste your #1 mixed drink
Among the very best honeymoon destinations in Costa Rica, Samara is the ideal place for partaking in a romantic and private holiday on the off chance that you love the neighborhood energies of a little ocean-side town. It is arranged along the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica’s Guanacaste Province and is one of the top Costa Rica attractions for the two local people and outsiders.
Renowned For: Its little ocean-side town feel.
Most Romantic Place To Stay In Samara: Montelaguna Boutique Hotel
Things To Do In Samara:
- Take a boat ride and partake in an extraordinary day spotting dolphins and whales
- Explore different sea shores close to the Samara Beach
- Enjoy fun exercises like oar boarding, sport fishing, surfing, yoga, and kayaking
Attributable to its developing prevalence, this little town is presently becoming one of the most amazing honeymoon destinations in Costa Rica. Assuming that you and your accomplice love investing energy in the ocean side yet away from the group, look no further. This place is precisely where you ought to set out toward a romantic experience!
Well known For: Being the less packed ocean side place for getting away.
Most Romantic Place To Stay In Uvita: Vista Celestial Boutique Hotel
Things To Do In Uvita:
- Whale watching in the Marino Ballena National Park
- Go for a scuba plunging road trip to the Cano Island
- Romanticize close by the Uvita cascade
Must read: 7 Best Places To Visit In Costa Rica
Arranged on Costa Rica’s Caribbean coast, Cahuita is one of the best honeymoon destinations in Costa Rica that you can consider for your trip. The dark sand sea shores here are probably the most loosening up ones in Limon, causing Cahuita genuine heaven for individuals who favor a laid-back style of the holiday!
Popular For: Its dark sand sea shores to have a loosening up holiday.
Most Romantic Place To Stay In Cahuita: Coral Hill Bungalows
Things To Do In Cahuita:
- Attempt the Afro-Caribbean cooking of Cahuita
- Hike through the Cahuita National Park
- Enjoy swimming or covering zip-lining
So. which of these best honeymoon destinations in Costa Rica have gotten your attention the most? Let us know in the comments underneath!